You will NOT want to stop eating these delicious blends of superfood granola! Perfect with yogurt + fruit, almond milk or by the handfuls!!! I made 3 different batches, one green dream, one berry bliss + one cacao magic. You could just make one batch + it would be absolutely YUMMY!
This granola is so yummy- with the addition of our superfood blends you get a touch of chocolate, berry or greens with the amazing nutritional superfood boost!
- Position rack to middle of oven and preheat to 300*
- Lightly spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine coconut oil + superfood honey in small saucepan; bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour hot liquid over oat mixture; stir well.
- Using hands, toss mixture until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread granola on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes (but check after 20).
- Transfer sheet to rack; cool granola completely.
The granola will seem soft when you first take it out but it will harden as it cools. You want it to be golden brown but do not over-bake!!
Enjoy! Please share below what you eat this granola with, why you love it + remember to post pictures on social media so we can see your pretty photos! @philosophiemama ♡