These fun and festive bat cookies are the perfect Halloween treat made with energizing, nourishing and tasty superfood blends. Our Cacao Magic is a delicious, protein-rich Superfood Blend that is extremely high in antioxidants and magnesium, with no added sugar.
Enjoy these bat-shaped superfood snacks with the kids or at a Halloween party. They are the perfect thing to bring to a dinner party or as a fun cooking experience with your kids.
2 cup unsoaked and pitted dates
½ cup Cacao Magic
2 tbsp Cacao Bee Honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
sesame seeds (optional for "eyes")
- Place dates in a food processor fitted with an “S” blade, and process until well chopped.
- Add Cacao Magic, honey & coconut oil; process until a ball forms.
- Roll to desired thickness, between cling wrap. I then flattened the balls in the cling wrap. (You could stop here and have as is, as little raw cacao cookies)
- Chill until firm.
- Cut as desired -- I used a small bat!
- Decorate with sesame seeds for eyes and use the end of a straw at an angle to make a smile!
If you would like to individually wrap these, let them dry out a bit on the counter before slipping them into lollipop bags.