Fall Vibes Superfood Honey
Fall Vibes Honey celebrates the warm, grounding fall season with pumpkin-spiced raw honey boosted with the healing properties of Ashwagandha, antioxidant-rich Tocos, and medicinal raw honey. This superfood-infused honey celebrates the coziness of fall while supporting your immune system during the cold & flu season.
Honey is used to combat colds, allergies, and stomach bugs. Our super-charged honey also has amazing cleansing and hydrating properties. It’s a low glycemic sweetener whenever you’re in need of a little boost.
With a festive spiced flavor, this honey is perfect for cooking, baking, or making marinades and dressings. Use it as a sweetener in your coffees or teas or baked goods. For all your holiday gatherings, it creates a delicious honey spread for cornbread or sweet potatoes and is an absolute must-have for pumpkin pie.
This pumpkin-spiced raw honey blend was created to elevate your season of coziness and promote grounding from within.
- Raw Honey (unfiltered!)
- Pumpkin Spice: a festive spice blend of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and allspice
- Tocotrienols or “Tocos”: a superfood blend rich in vitamin E which helps to promote radiant skin and the gentle removal of toxins from the body
- Ashwagandha: an incredibly healing medicinal herb also known as an adaptogen for its grounding properties along with other health benefits from reducing stress + anxiety and fighting depression to boosting brain function.
- Coconut Mylk Powder: a dairy alternative sourced from coconut flesh that helps weight loss, supports heart health, and boosts immune function.
- Coconut Sugar: a natural sugar alternative.
- Add a spoonful to your PSL, morning coffee, or evening tea
- Drizzle it over oat bowls or toast
- Spread on cornbread or drizzle on sweet potatoes
- Combine it with oil or vinegar to make a salad dressing.
- Use it in place of sugars in baked goods.
- Drizzle on pumpkin pie
- Enjoy it right off the spoon!
- free of soy
- free of dairy
- free of gluten
- free of all additives + fillers
- stevia free
- manufactured in a facility that processes dairy, wheat, tree nuts, soy, eggs, and peanuts