This is my ALL-TIME-FAVORITE chocolate smoothie/mylkshake. It may look like a lot of ingredients but you will quickly be transformed once this mylkshake enters your life. Thank me later.
- 1 C dairy-free mylk (almond, flax, coconut or hemp mylk)
- 2 heaping T cacao magic superfood + protein powder
- 1 T green dream superfood + protein powder
- 1 T Green Dream or Cacao Magic coconut butter
- 1 T macadamia nut butter or crunchy almond butter
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 dates, pitted
- 3 figs
- 1 C leafy greens of choice (spinach is the most neutral in flavor)
- large handful fresh mint (optional, if you don’t love mint, omit)
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 t peppermint extract (optional, if you don’t love peppermint + chocolate)
- 2 drops chocolate stevia
combine all ingredients in high speed blender. Add cacao nibs, goji berries, superfood granola or fresh berries on top + dig in!
Cacao is high in antioxidants + magnesium, the maca is great for balancing hormones + providing natural energy without a crash + I swear the mix of cacao, maca + reishi do something magical in your body!
The avocado will keep you full from the healthy fats + make the smoothie into a thick mylkshake!
*this could easily be made into a popsicle… just add to molds + stick in freezer over night.
I should probably mention that this smoothie is also George Clooney's favorite! I was his private chef for 8 months and this is the smoothie he COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF! he would add shaved ice to it and make it like a malt beverage :) If that's not enough motivation to convince you to try this smoothie/protein powder... I don't know what could! <3