- 4oz coconut oil
- 1/2 lb. (8 ounces) chocolate, semi sweet or bittersweet
- 1 C coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
1. In a medium saucepan, melt your coconut oil. Remove from heat and add in the sugar + chocolate, stirring until smooth.
3. Whisk in the eggs until well incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and cacao powder.
5. Using a wooden spoon, stir the dry ingredients in the chocolate mixture until just combined.
6. Pour your batter into your pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 350˚ for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature.
♡ hey, YOU!!!!! ----> what is your favorite "naughty" dish to indulge in? Share below and I'll try to health-ify it! ♡
I added nuts to this version (same recipe as above just added nuts) and cut them into "bars" for homemade superfood protein bars! The kids are obsessed, and so am I!