When you're craving cookies, why not make them Paleo friendly, gluten-free, vegan and full of SUPERFOODS? May as well, right? Be a Philosophie Gangsta and "Make every food a superfood"!
(Adapted from Megan Gilmore of Detoxinista.com)
- 2 C Almond Meal or Almond Flour
- 2 T Green Dream superfood powder
- ¼ C coconut oil (I like Garden of Life brand)
- 3 T pure maple syrup or Green Dream Manuka Honey
- ¼ t sea salt
- ½ t baking soda
- 1 t baking powder
- 2 t vanilla extract
- ½ C dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond meal, Green Dream, salt, baking powder and baking soda, then add sunflower oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, the drop batter by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for 8-9 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool before serving. IN-JOY with a big, fat Philosophie Smoothie!
- Take pretty pics and post to instagram and tag us so we can see @philosophiemama!