This recipe was recently featured for PopSugar Fitness! Check out the full video here!
- 2 C walnuts
- 3 C of pitted dates
- 1 C coconut flakes, finely ground
- Pit the dates yourself, extracting each pit and discarding.
- Add the dates, coconut flakes and walnuts to the food processor and mix on high until thoroughly mixed.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a pie tray. Set to the side.
- 2/3 C filtered water
- 1 C raw pecans, soaked about 15 minutes
- 1 C organic raisins
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 t nutmeg
- 1 T green dream
- 1/3 C coconut butter melted or coconut oil
- 1 t sea salt
4. Blend all the filling ingredients together in the blender until smooth.
5. Pour onto the crust of the tray, and garnish with fresh, raw pecans.
6. Set in freezer overnight, or for at least 2 hours before serving. Slice up and enjoy! Share your pretty pics on instagram, pinterest + facebook and tag me so I can see/ share the love!