Monday mornings can create a wild feeling in my heart + head. Part of me feels vibrant + excited—what will lie ahead? What magic can I create today to set the tone for the entire week?
The other part to me is overwhelmed, not sure where to begin or where to start first. I just dropped off the kids at school and successfully stayed present for them, not looking at my phone for an entire two hours... but now the world is waiting for me to connect. Emails, social media, text messages can all wait. It's time to connect to my source.
For me, I find doing a workout or meditation can really clear my head. Picking an intention card from Your Joyologist or The Moon Deck can really help tune inward or if I'm needing nourishment (always check in with yourself!), a smoothie like this one can completely shift my morning.
- 1 Sambazon acai packet
- 1 Pitaya Plus packet
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Berry Bliss Superfood + Protein Blend
- 1 frozen banana (or do 1/2 cup coconut meat if watching sugar)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon Green Dream Superfood + Protein Blend
Dairy-free whipped layer (see recipe here!)
- any of our superfood honeys
- Perfect Food Bars ( cut them into hearts with a cookie cutter)
- Emmy's Organics Raspberry Macaroons
- Cacao nibs, mulberries, golden berries, fresh fruit, or coconut!
Blend all smoothie ingredients in a high speed-blender, pour into a glass, and then add your toppings!
ENJOY while watching this video on how to create a spiritual morning no matter where you are (especially if you have a little more time + want to get super clear)!