A friend just sent me this INCREDIBLE banana bread recipe with GREEN DREAM in it! It's paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free and DELICIOUS!
Adapted from Simply Recipes, thank you Beth for sharing and being creative with your superfoods!
- 4-5 ripe bananas (smashed)
- 1/3 C coconut oil
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 T Green Dream powder
- splash of vanilla
- 1 t baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1.5 C gluten free flour (blend of rice flour, almond flour + gluten free all purpose flour)
- xanthan gum (quantity based on package instructions)
- No need for a mixer (aaaaah!).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix bananas and coconut oil then add sugar, egg and vanilla. Sprinkle baking soda and salt over mixture and combine.
- Add flour + Green Dream; combine.
- Grease 4x8 loaf pan (I used 3 minis!) with coconut oil. Bake loaf pan for one hour or minis for 45 mins.