EASY + HEALTHY
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?...
and gluten free, dairy free, paleo + raw?
is it true? Here's the recipe, you be the judge!
- 1 3/4 C cashew "flour"
- 3/4 C ground oat groats (or use all cashew flour for a much sweeter dough)
- 1/4 C agave, maple, coconut, yacon syrup or honey
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 C melted coconut oil (room temp is fine if it’s warm in your house)
- Blend 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/2 C carob/dark chocolate chips, 1/2 C cacao magic.
- Put mixture in freezer, then chop into chunks.
- In a large bowl, mix “Cookie Batter” ingredients with hands.
- Add + fold in Chocolate Chips.
Form into balls, roll in cashew "flour" (or more cacao magic!) + refrigerate. (I put them on a plate or on parchment paper)
**you can add less coconut oil (just do 1/4 cup instead of 1/2 cup) if you don’t crave that taste or if it’s too “buttery” but you need some to bind the ingredients.
**you can just add dark choc pieces from a bar that you put in the freezer or cacao nibs + add a little sweetener unless you want that “bittersweet” taste.
share your rawesome photos with the community by tagging @philosophiemama on twitter, IG + facebook! xoxo