Be Careful: these are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. We can't quite put our finger on WHY they are so amazingly delicious... there's no sugar, nothing processed + no gluten. Something about the consistency + blend of flavors that just *POP* in your mouth. I had 5 for breakfast this morning with zero guilt + had to run out of the house so I would stop. Here we goooo!
- 1 3/4 All-purpose gluten-free baking flour (I like Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 C Lucuma (or 1/2 lucuma, 1/2 vegan sugar if you're transitioning)
- 1/2 C Gluten-free oats
- 1 T Green Dream superfood protein powder
- 2 T ground cinnamon
- 1/12 t xantham gum
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 C melted coconut oil
- 1/2 C unsweetened applesauce
- 2 T vanilla extract
- 3/4 C raisins, golden berries or goji berries
1. preheat the oven to 325. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, lucuma/sugar, green dream, oats, cinnamon, xantham gum, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the coconut oil, applesauce and vanilla ans tir with a rubber spatula until a thick dough forms. Add the raisins/gojis/goldenberries and stir until evenly distributed.
4. Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheets, about 1 inch apart
5. Bake for 8 min, rotate the baking sheets, and bake for an additional 7 min or until golden. Let stand on the baking sheets for 15 min before serving.
Share your pics + tag us @philosophiemama! Enjoy with a Green Deram smoothie or fresh juice! mmm!