Honeyed Summer Slaw
Another holiday weekend is upon us which means gathering with family and friends to share food and laughter. Be sure to nourish the ones you love with fresh, nutrient-rich dishes like this delicious, alkalizing & detoxifying slaw. This tangy, crisp salad also happens to be both beautiful and incredibly easy to put together, which makes it ideal for those last minute dinner parties and BBQs!
Prep Time: 15 min, active. 1 hour to marinate.
Gather, for Healing Salad:
- 1 Purple Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 Green Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Green Apple (granny smith) sliced thinly
- 1/2 C toasted halved walnuts
- salt + pepper to taste
Gather, for Superfood Dressing:
- 1/4 C Apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 T Philosophie Berry Bliss Manuka Honey
- 1/2 C neutral oil (grape seed is nice)
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss dressing with salad and let marinate in fridge for 1 hour prior. IN JOY! <3