We know that mornings can be difficult, but that’s no excuse for bypassing breakfast. It’s incredibly important to nourish your body with clean, healthy fuel when you wake up in order to rev up your metabolism and give your body the energy it needs to tackle your day!
This Mug Cake recipe, courtesy of Wholly Eva, is packed with nutrients, ridiculously easy to make, and is so delicious you’ll feel like your having dessert for breakfast. You can even mix up the ingredients the night before when you know your morning is going to be extra-busy, then simply stir it up and pop it into the microwave for a light and fluffy but totally filling breakfast!
▪ 1 egg
▪ 2 Tb Coconut Flour
▪ 3 Tb Almond Milk (any milk is fine)
▪ 1 tsp Green Dream (optional but recommended!)
▪ 2 tsp cacao (or Cacao Magic), regular cocoa)
▪ Sweetener (I use 10 drops of liquid stevia + 1½ tsp Coconut Sugar)
▪ 1 tsp baking powder
▪ 1 small pinch of salt
▪ Top with [Philosophie Superfoods Coconut Butter]
- Add ingredients in order listed above in a large mug
- Mix thoroughly
- Microwave 2 mins
- Spread generously with coconut butter and enjoy!
Image courtesy of Philosophie Brand Ambassador Wholly Eva.