Welcome, Philosophie Tribe!
I love spreading the word about the beautiful things that help me and my family stay healthy and happy and am thrilled to share the ❤ with you, my incredible community! In the list below, I share my favorites – everything from yummy snacks to fun wellness events – AND also provide promo codes so you can save big :)
I recommend bookmarking this page since we update it often with new faves, as well as checking out my latest Heart of the Week every Friday!
Food + Nutrition
These are a perfect smoothie topper for when you want a really filling and chocolate-y smoothie bowl. It’s definitely more of a dessert bar, but it has tons of protein so it balances out the sugar. They have a mint+chocolate flavor that is to die for, but every flavor I’ve tried so far is amazing.
Save 20% off with promo code “PhilosophieMama”!
I love adding Sun Potion’s tocos to my superfood smoothies! This magical ingredient not only gives smoothies their creamy texture, but is also exceptional for your skin and connective tissue!
Save 20% off with promo code “SophieLove”!
While I feel like there aren't a lot of vitamins or supplements that I can get behind, I've been a big fan of Ritual Vitamins for a really long time. Within HALF AN HOUR, I can feel a boost of energy from the vitamin B12. I love that I can feel the effects of Ritual so soon after!
Use this link to buy your Ritual supplements: http://ritu.al/SJ
As a super busy mom, I am a BIG fan of using all-in-one products. They are like little miracles that save me energy, money, and much needed time! I love OSEA Malibu’s deep cleanser, which is an exfoliating face wash, an amazing anti-razor burn shaving gel, and an awesome solution for acne spot treatment - all in one bottle.
Get free shipping with promo code “PHILOSOPHIE”!
Apparel + Accessories
These are some of the most cute AND fierce swimsuits I’ve seen! I’m in love with their unique prints and have been rocking them all summer at the beach.
Save 20% off with promo code “sophie20”!
My soul sister, Rachelle Tratt, makes these beyond beautiful jewelry pieces with stones from Israel. I love that 10% of each purchase goes towards supporting Innovation Africa.
Save 15% off with promo code “Soulsister"!
Not only are these sunglasses super cute, DIFF Eyewear also donates a pair of reading glasses for every pair of sunglasses sold. How amazing is that?
Save 25% off with promo code “SOPHIEJ”!
Join me at this all-day event created to ignite your passion for wellness and inspire you to achieve your GOOD life! I’ll be speaking and can’t wait to drink green juice, meditate, and powwow with you.
Save $10 off with promo code “PHILOSOPHIE 10”!
For the Kiddies
I’m OBSESSED with these cute clothes for kids–just check out this perfect little outfit on a perfect little dreamer, and you’ll see what I mean.
Save $25 off your entire order with promo code “PhilosophieMama”!
These clothes are made for kids who like to play hard, break rules, and get a little bruised (basically my little one, Leo). I also wear their adult romper on the reg – it’s SO comfy!
Save $20 off with promo code "sophie+mamas"!
What special things spark joy for YOU? Tell us on Facebook with #MyPhilosophie!
Now that fall is upon us, we’re beginning our gentle cleanses to welcome the new energy of the season. The best part about nourishing food-based cleanses is that they naturally detoxify the body without making you feel hungry all of the time, which is super common during juice-only cleanses. Instead, you restore your body with vibrant, healing foods and supplements like Hum Nutrition that further amplify the benefits of your cleanse!
The Philosophie Cleanses provide LOTS of fiber, so while you're cleansing, I recommend taking Hum Nutrition’s Flatter Me, which helps your body digest what you eat, as well as reap all of the nutritional rewards of these foods. If you aren't digesting your food properly, you’re not getting all that you can out of these high vibrational fruits, veggies, and superfoods!
While cleansing, I also love taking Hum Nutrition’s Beauty ZzZ, which ensures that I get a night of quality sleep. A full 7-9 hours of sleeps is SO essential to our day-to-day routines, let alone when we’re doing a cleanse.
If you're looking to feel lighter or gain more internal clarity, definitely check out our line of cleanses + email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help choosing the right cleanse for you!
Do you have any questions about your Fall Equinox Cleanse? Share them with us on Twitter with #MyPhilosophie!
The simple act of walking can be one of the most blissful and serene moments in your day. It’s an opportunity to clear your head and be mindful of your surroundings – to celebrate and savor the small, beautiful things in your community. The vibrant marigolds, the toddler and her mother playing in the sprinklers, the mailbox with the flamingo whirligig bobbing up and down in the wind. The sweet things that are not to be missed and won’t be missed when you fully embrace the practice of walking.
To cultivate a walk that is both meditative and rejuvenating (and in every sense, a chance to stop and smell the roses), follow these 5 tips before you step out the door.
- Hydrate with a nourishing superfood smoothie. It’s important to keep your body properly hydrated, especially if you’re taking a walk in the heat of summer–nor do you want to be hungry! Blend up coconut water, leafy greens, a frozen banana, mango, and pineapple, along with some chia and flax seeds, for a nutrient-rich, tropical drink that will help you focus on your walk.
- Wear cute, comfortable clothes and shoes. Slip into a workout top and tights that will let you move freely (and not overheat), along with a pair of kicks with good support.
- Keep your phone at home (or in your pocket). When you begin you walk and step outside, think of it as entering your yoga studio. Let your phone rest. Leave your list of to-dos, your dinner plans, that spreadsheet you’ve been working on all morning behind. Limit distractions that would bring you back into the daily grind of your life and – instead open yourself up to the “distractions” of the outside world – the fireflies, the oak trees, an old jazz tune floating out of a neighbor’s cracked window.
- Set an intention for your walk. Again, think of this as a yoga practice, where you set an intention, a guiding light that helps you stay on the path you’d like to walk. It could be an intention to find gratitude, to be open and receptive to your surroundings, or to find calmness and serenity during your steps.
- Walk with a friend or your four-legged pal. Ask a friend to join your walking meditation. Instead of swapping work stories or recapping the latest episode of your favorite show though, take the time to explore your environment together. Dogs also make wonderful buddies for walking meditations since they’re fully tuned into the moment (squirrel!) and can help you connect to it as well. If your dog is being extra good on your walk, be sure to reward him or her with these Superfood Doggy Biscuits!
This spectacularly layered yogurt pudding recipe brings together the detoxifying, beautifying powers of Green Dream + Berry Bliss! Make this dreamy creation on a weekend morning when you have plenty of time to savor the gorgeous green and magenta hued pudding OR as a midday treat when you need to boost your energy levels, fight any hunger pangs, and allow your mind to meditate on the relaxing task of preparing a high vibrational food.
So what goes into making this beauty? It's actually quite simple! Each layer only features 4 ingredients – a superfood blend, a superfood-infused honey, yogurt, and leafy greens or juicy fruits. Just blend up each protein-packed layer and pour into a tall glass, along with any granola or fave toppings!
- 2 cups of yogurt of your choice
- 1/2 cup mixed berries or pitaya
- handful of spinach
- 1 teaspoon Green Bee Honey
- 1 teaspoon Berry Bee Honey
- 1 teaspoon Green Dream Superfood + Protein Blend
- 1 teaspoon Berry Bliss Superfood + Protein Blend
- granola (optional topping)
In the blender, combine one cup of yogurt with spinach, Green Dream, and Green Bee Honey. Set aside. Blend a separate cup of yogurt with the berries/pitaya, Berry Bliss, Berry Honey, and set aside. Layer a jar with the two yogurt blends + sprinkle with granola or more fruit!