Valentine’s Day is almost here! I find Valentine's Day to be a Hallmark holiday but you DON’T have to subscribe to it. To me, I focus more on loving my partner all year round. All year long you can take little moments to connect. I’ve been married for 11 years and recently have been sharing more about the little things we do on a daily basis to connect and build a fulfilling, lasting relationship which I put together all in this post for you!
Tag: 11 years
- Creative Ways to Stay Hydrated This Summer
- The Magic of Superfoods: Spirulina and Camu Camu
- Celebrate Summer Solstice with These Soul-filled Rituals
- The Benefits of Filtered Water in Your Superfood Coffee
- Fun + Simple Ways to Exercise and Move Your Body
- 5 Reasons Why Raw Honey Should Be Part of Your Diet, Beauty Routine and Medicine Cabinet