Antioxidant Seaweed Salad
February 10, 2010
There are so many benefits to seaweed. This salad has a wide array of colors, which is key to a healthy diet. The more colors, the more vitamins and antioxidants.
Seaweed Spectacular Salad!
- 2 C fresh organic baby spinach leaves
- 1 T dried wakame flakes, soaked in water 10 min
- Sprouted/ raw sunflower seeds
- Orange and yellow mini bell peppers
- ½ Cucumber, diced
- Edible flowers for garnish
- Purple cabbage, shredded
- ½ Tomato, diced
- 1 T sesame oil
- 1 T dried arame , soaked in water 10 min
- 1 t liquid aminos or nama shoyu
- 1 t miso
- 1 T minced garlic
Blend in blender or by hand
Toss together in bowl!