- Aloe Vera Juice - I have this first thing in the morning with lemon + hot water. I'll also take a shot when my tummy’s feeling off.
- Trader Joe’s Cold Brew - I like adding a splash of this to my Cacao Magic smoothies (like my Java Chip Shake)!
- Meyenberg Whole Goat Milk - This goat milk is so creamy, delicious, + rich in vitamin A, calcium, and potassium! Goat milk is also great if you have more of a sensitive tummy.
- Kevita Sparkling Probiotic Drink - This is my favorite brand of sparkling probiotics—my kiddies drink it like juice!
- Health-Ade Kombucha - And more probiotics!! (Keep your eye out for a Kombucha Smoothie on our blog down the road!)
- Healing Movement Young Coconut Kefir - 4 oz. in the morning or right before bed is great for your belly!
Sauces, Spreads, + Toppings
- Bolani Sweet Jalapeno Sauce - I am in love with whoever invented peppery jelly—this one’s amazing on top of crackers.
- Majestic Garlic Creamy Basil Garlic Spread - One of my absolute favorite raw, vegan spreads. It’s delish in salads, especially this Post Workout Superfood Salad.
- Daiya Pepperjack Style Shreds - Daiya makes the best dairy-free cheeses—they even have “Cheezecake” and “Cheezy Mac”!
- Wildbrine Red Beet and Red Cabbage Sauerkraut Salad - Fermented foods are such do-gooders for your tummy! I love snacking on this sauerkraut salad or using it as a topping in my own superfood salads.
- SoyaToo Soy Whip Topping - Just tried this recently—it’s fantastic on top of raw cheesecake!
- The Chia Co. Chia Pod - These chia pods contain chia seeds mixed with fruit + coconut milk. They have a bunch of yummy flavors like mango, dark cacao, or vanilla bean and are great in smoothies or as on-the-go breakfasts.
- Isabell’s Fresh Bee Pollen - A teaspoon of bee pollen tops the charts as one of my BELOVED smoothie toppings. This energy enhancer is super rich in protein and amino acids and should really just be called nature’s gold—a teaspoon alone takes a bee one month to gather!!
- Kaliko Farms Eggs - These beautiful free-range, non-GMO eggs come in mint green, pink, and brown tones—they make me so happy!
- Wildwood SprouTofu Veggie Burger - Made with organic sprouted tofu + just as yummy as the real deal.
- Whole Foods Wild Caught Tuna Salad - I love that Whole Foods offers sustainably-caught fish—this ahi salad makes for an amazing lunch!
- Bolani Spinach-Filled Flatbread - This spinach Afghani bread is divine with hummus or babaganoush!
- Julian Bakery Paleo Coconut Bread - Super light + fluffy, and pairs perfectly with homemade berry jam.
- Barlean’s Omega Swirl Fish Oil + Barlean’s Omega Kids Swirl - The kids’ version is amazing and tastes like a dessert!
If you’d like some more shopping inspiration, check out my latest Grocery Haul video to see what other goodies I picked up at the store!
What nourishing food // drink item do you always keep stocked in your fridge? Share it with us on Facebook and be sure to tag #myphilosophie!