I love oats because they are like a blank canvas for your breakfast masterpiece. Not only that, but they are super cleansing+full of fiber to keep you satiated. Eating oatmeal for breakfast is like getting a warm hug from the inside out...the most luxurious breakfast--But honestly, who has time for that?! The reality is that I don’t have the patience to sit by the stove and make oatmeal in the morning. As for ruining all of the nutrients in my breakfast in a robot box AKA microwave--no thanks!! So what is the solution? OVERNIGHT OATS!
This recipe combines the beauty of oatmeal+the convenience of an on-the-go meal! Oats are also more easily digested when they are soaked, making this the ultimate perfect breakfast! The chia seeds expand overnight too, making the mixture a perfectly fluffy pudding-like consistency. Our vanilla whey protein is naturally sweetened with stevia, and it’s pretty much the best thing ever. Whenever we make a smoothie at Philosophie HQ and it’s missing a little something, this vanilla whey brings it back to life. If you have time in the morning, put the oat mixture into a bowl and make your blank canvas come alive! Let your creativity run wild and add beautiful berries, bee pollen, and whatever else your heart desires!
- ½ cup oats
- ½ scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp dried fruit (ie raisins, golden berries, etc.)
- 1 tsp Berry Bliss
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar the night before consuming
- Feel free to personalize or add in any tasty additions you may like. Good mix-ins include, goji berries, frozen fruit, cacao nibs, mulberries, and more!
- Screw on the lid and store the mixture in your fridge
- In the morning, all you have to do is grab and go! I love adding nut butter or Philosophie Coconut Butter to add some healthy fats and deliciousness!!
What's your favorite easy breakfast hack? Share with us on Twitter!