This vegan, paleo, + gluten-free Medicinal Mousse is my go-to dessert for when I'm craving something sweet + decadent, but want to keep it light, guilt-free, and AMAZING for my health! The creamy, "peanut butter chocolate meets coconut" treat features the healing powers of energizing Cacao Magic, nourishing Coconut Dream, and antibacterial Philosophie Manuka Honey, along with some other magically potent superfoods, including ashwagandha (an exotic herb that naturally boosts physical energy, stamina, and endurance), chaga (a wild, anti-inflammatory mushroom that slows the aging process), and pearl powder (an Eastern supplement packed with minerals, co-factors, and amino acids). Whip this mousse up for spoonfuls of goodness for the soul AND body!
- 4 ounces almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Cacao Magic Superfood + Protein Blend
- 3 chunks of coconut meat
- 3-4 dried figs or dates
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Dream Coconut Butter
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon powdered organic peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon ashwagandha
- 1/2 teaspoon Moon Juice Chaga
- 1/2 teaspoon pearl powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1 tablespoon any flavor of manuka honey (I used Green Bee!)
- 1-2 drops vanilla or hazelnut extract/original stevia
Blend + top with fresh fruit, strawberries, goji berries, granola, and coconut flakes!