Cacao Bee Honey
Let’s talk about that drizzle. Our delectable Cacao Magic blend meets this beautiful super-charged honey for a taste bud explosion and natural high-powered energy.
When you have a sweet tooth like Philosophie founder, Sophie Jaffe, then this is the product created with you in mind. With 17 grams of carbohydrates per tablespoon, it's a great way to support muscle recovery after you've had an intense workout.
Not only does it increase energy but also has natural antibiotic properties. It combines the power of raw honey with our energizing Cacao Magic blend. Honey is used to combat colds, allergies and stomach bugs. Our super-charged honey also has amazing cleansing + hydrating properties for a DIY face mask. It’s an amazing low glycemic sweetener if you’re in need of a little boost.
The Cacao Bee Honey has a satisfyingly sweet cacao flavor making it an amazing addition to sweet treats and morning coffees.
- Add it to green tea or coffee as a sweetener.
- Drizzle it over fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, or toast.
- Swirl it on top of fresh oatmeal or acai bowls.
- Combine it with citrus juice and oil or vinegar to make a salad dressing.
- Use it in place of sugars in baked goods, like this delicious Cacao Magic Paleo Bread.
- Use it as a glaze for grilled foods.
- Enjoy it right off the spoon!
- free of soy
- free of dairy
- free of gluten
- free of all additives + fillers
- manufactured in a facility that processes dairy, wheat, tree nuts, soy, eggs, and peanuts
- energy bites
I Love this product…… my third jar ❤️❤️❤️
This stuff is AMAZING! It's so sweet and dense. I mix it in my energy bites for added taste and I eat it raw for a bit of sweetness. Highly recommend-just wish it wasn't so expensive.
I think is fantastic I love it, even my child loves it. Thank you so much for making such an amazing product.
Wasn’t what I expected
Love watching Sophie and the kids enjoy these items! Was excited to join them in the superfood fun! Maybe I misunderstood how to consume but as soon as I opened the jar I stirred it up and took a spoon to it like I had seen them do. I was shocked. I love clean tasting foods, the earthier the better, but this tastes like cough syrup and cacao (which I know is quite bitter). I think I was expecting it to be more of a frosting consistency and sweeter, but it was the opposite and that’s ok. Just not for me
Its awesome. Love it. I’d prefer if it were blended because i don’t blend my coffee or tea and there are chunks at the bottom. But still love it!