Berry Bee Honey
Just a spoonful of... super-charged honey, right? Here at Philosophie, absolutely! The amazing healing qualities of our high-vibe Berry Bliss blend meets rich raw honey for this Berry Bee Honey.
This magical little sweetener was created for all the Philosophie beauties looking to boost your immunity and make your skin GLOW from within. Philosophie mama, Sophie Jaffe drizzles it over all her superfood oatmeal brekkies!
Our superfood honey already has a ton of healing + powerful immunity supportive properties to help you fight any sickness or allergy, but combined with our Berry Bliss blend loaded with camu-camu, one of the world’s most abundant source of vitamin C, and you’re saying goodbye to any immune attack before it can even get to you!
This tantalizing sweet Berry Bee Honey is the perfect immunity booster to keep you happy and healthy all day long!
- Add it to your tea or coffee as a sweetener.
- Drizzle it over fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, or toast.
- Swirl it on top of fresh oatmeal or acai bowls like this Berry Bliss Oats recipe
- Combine it with citrus juice and oil or vinegar to make a salad dressing.
- Use it in place of sugars in paleo baked goods like these Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Use it as a glaze for grilled foods, like these Grilled Summer Fruits.
- Enjoy it right off the spoon!
- free of tree nuts
- free of soy
- free of dairy
- free of gluten
- free of all additives + fillers
- manufactured in a facility that processes dairy, wheat, tree nuts, soy, eggs, and peanuts
Berry Bee Honey
It’s so delicious. I’m traveling but when I get home I’ll treat myself to a teaspoon every morning!!
This is my go to must for a nice cup of tea. The taste in on point and knowing you're pumping yourself full of vitamins and yummy nutrients is priceless. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Have been waiting to buy this and am so happy I finally did! Delicious and immune boosting!
Absolutely delicious in my teas! Love the taste and so great adding vitamin c and protecting my immunity.
I love this product and so does my grandson! I use it to sweeten everything!