Busy mornings made easier with superfood sheet pan pancakes! They're so easy to make and you can customize them however you'd like.
They are a DREAM for mamas like me. Mornings around here are wild and chaotic so I’ll take any excuse to simplify. Sometimes I purchase frozen waffles or pancakes so this not only makes it healthier, but less expensive and more nutritious. All three of my kiddos love these pancakes.
We always buy a giant bag of gluten-free pancake mix, but any pancake mixes would work. I doubled the recipe on the bag but this is the recipe I used, below. You can easily just follow the recipe on the bag, double it, and add Green Dream for extra plant-based protein and all the superfood energy!
The texture turns out so thick & fluffy and it's legit like cake for breakfast! Add raw butter, superfood honey, and whipped cream!
4 cups pancake mix
2 eggs & full-fat 1 cup greek yogurt (or you can do 4 eggs or flax eggs instead)
2 1/2 cups whole milk, dairy-free milk or water
2 tbsp oil or melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
Sprinkle of cinnamon & sea salt
2 tsp Green Dream
Top with chocolate chips and/or frozen blueberries or whatever you want)
1. Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture onto a greased sheet pan & spread evenly.
4. Add any toppings you want, I did chocolate chips & frozen blueberries.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden & set in the center.
6. Cut into squares & enjoy!
7. I froze them in reusable stasher bags for easy morning breakfasts! Pop in microwave or oven to rewarm.