Alright all you avocado lovers, this one’s for you! I couldn’t think of a more perfect side dish to start our 4th of July recipe week with than a big, GIANT + DELICIOUS bowl of Guac! It’s super simple to make and only uses a small handful of ingredients. It’s also completely gluten + dairy-free!
So if you’re looking for a dip to pair with veggies and crackers, or want a luscious topper for a burger, I’m pretty confident that this bowl of avocado heaven will hit the spot. The healthy fats are nourishing for our bodies and brains, and the Green Dream blend adds a detoxifying boost of spirulina. I also tried to brighten this dish up by adding some fresh herbs, onions and tomatoes, but if you prefer a more traditional version, you can always leave these ingredients on the side… they make great toppings!If you should happen to run out of snacks to dip with, I highly recommend grabbing a spoon… this stuff is addicting!!!
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 6-7 garlic cloves
- 3 avocados
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 lime, or lemon (juiced)
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Green Dream Superfood Blend + Protein
- ½ red onion
- s + p
1. Add the herbs, garlic, jalapeno, and onions to a blender, and pulse for 2-3 minutes until a paste forms.
2. Then, add the avocados, tomatoes and Green Dream. Pulse until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
3. Season with salt, pepper and lime juice to taste!
4. Transfer to a bowl and enjoy immediately!!!
How do you dream up your guac? Tweet us, and tag @philosophiemama!