I've been trying to experiment with my superfood powders and thinking outside the box (or outside the blender, so to speak).
You can add the superfood mixes to just about anything if you just play with the quantities and don't add too much in the beginning. This is the first salad dressing I made while incorporating Green Dream superfood powders. I'm pretty impressed at the flavor and taste! Give it a try and comment below!
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 green onions, sliced (green and white parts)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon Green Dream Philosophie powder
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Drizzle over a salad, use as a dip, or slather this dressing on sandwiches.
Place all ingredients in a blender (or food processor) and puree.
Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Makes about 2 cups.
Leave a comment: