- 1 cup puréed pumpkin (organic canned)
- 1 tablespoon Green Dream Superfood + Protein Blend
- 2 big handfuls spinach
- 3 large eggs, room temperature (or chia eggs)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup balanced almond flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour or starch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Let the kiddos help! This a super simple breakfast to make since you just measure out the ingredients, add everything to the blender, and mix.
- For chocolate waffles, add 3 tablespoons of Cacao Magic Superfood + Protein Blend.
- Add a dollap of coconut whipped cream (see bottom of the post for the recipe).
- We love to freeze a bunch, then later defrost + toast them (you can also store in the fridge for up to 1 week).
Share your superfood waffles with us on Instagram with #myphilosophie + #MakeEveryFoodASuperfood!