Transform your popcorn into nutritional superheroes by air or oil popping the kernels + mixing them up with the Philosophie blends for an uplifting, nourishing snack!
And while you may have heard that you need to avoid theater and microwave popcorn (which are smothered in salt, unhealthy fats, sugar, and artificial flavorings), popcorn itself is actually super healthy.
Popcorn is packed with whole grains (which hold protein, healthy oils, B vitamins, vitamin E, and minerals!), fiber (which plays a role in keeping you regular and helps prevent cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, and high blood cholesterol), and antioxidants (a 2012 University of Scranton study even found that popcorn hulls contain a higher concentration of polyphenol antioxidants than most fruits).
- organic yellow popcorn
- coconut oil (if popping on a stove with oil)
- 2 tablespoons Green Dream Superfood + Protein Blend
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons Berry Bliss Superfood + Protein Blend
- 1/3 cup white chocolate powder
- 3 tablespoons Cacao Magic Superfood + Protein Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon pink sea salt
Air pop your organic kernels OR cook 1/2 cup of kernels with 1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil (heat the oil in a pot, add the kernels, and evenly shake every ten seconds until the popping slows down). Combine all the ingredients for the blend topping mixes and sprinkle over the popcorn. ENJOY!