This is an awesome, easy recipe for Valentines Day gifts or just because!
This Cacao Magic Superfood bark is gluten-free, vegan + has zero sugar if you use lucuma and stevia. Baby Leo helped me put the toppings on and Kai helped me stir the chocolate + coconut butter! Get your kids involved + start young so they don't know the difference!
Let us know how much you love it, too!
- 1 C coconut butter
- 1/2 C cacao magic powder
- 14 C honey, maple syrup or lucuma powder
- 1 T green dream powder
- 1/2 C coconut flakes
- 2 T goji berries
- 2 T sunflower or pumpkin seeds (you could add ANY toppings you want, they don't have to be the above!)
- optional protein powder
1. Place coconut butter into a heat proof bowl over a pot of slowly simmering water. Make sure bowl doesn't touch water.
2. Take the bowl off the pot when it's melted. Stir in cacao magic, green dream powder and sweetener of choice. (and any other superfoods... I added extra maca + lucuma!)
3. Spread liquid chocolate into a parchment lined baking tray.
4. Sprinkle all toppings over the top.
5. Place in fridge for 30 min or til set (freezer will be faster) once set, break up into small pieces!
*Add optional additional protein powder (when your mixing in the sweetener/superfoods) if you want! Xoxo