Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juices-what's the health benefit?
Other than the fact that juices can take an enormous amount of fruit and vegetables--an entire counter-full(!)--and be consolidated into one beautiful glass, they have incredible health benefits as well.
If you're curious about drinking a fresh juice, go to a juice bar and pick up one of the below combination's! If you're ready to commit, buy your own juicer and get your own produce from the farmers market. Always make sure to get as many items as you can organic.
You should have at least one fresh juice a day to maintain the proper nutrients and vitamins your body needs and craves. If your body begins running slower or you eat badly for a period of time, juicing can help cleanse the system very quickly. Just replace a few snacks and meals with a juice and in no time you'll be feeling great again.
Here's just a few of the powerful combination's, full of health advantages:
- Carrot, Ginger & Apple: Boosts and cleanses our entire system
- (green) Apple, Cucumber & Celery: Prevent cancer, reduces cholesterol, and eliminates stomach upset and headaches.
- Cucumber, Celery, Spinach, Kale, Parsley, Lime: alkaline entire system, cleanse and detoxify organs
- Tomato, Carrot & Apple: Improves skin complexion and eliminates bad breath.
- Orange, Ginger & Cucumber: Improves skin texture, moisture and reduces internal body heat.
- Pineapple, Watermelon & Apple: To dispel excess salts, nourishes the bladder and kidneys.
- Apple, Cucumber & Kiwi: To improve skin complexion.
- Carrot, Apple, Pear & Mango: Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and fight oxidation.
- Papaya, Pineapple and Milk/Almond Milk: Rich in vitamin C, E and Iron. Improves skin complexion and metabolism.