Quick Sea Vegetable Salad
Cucumber Arame (sea vegetable) Salad
- 1-2 oz Arame
- 4 cucumbers, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp unrefined oil
- pinch of pepper
1. Soak arame for 15 mins in enough water to cover.
2. Slice the cucumbers very thinly (use a mandolin or food processor)
3. Sprinkle sea salt on cucumbers and let set for several minutes to release juices.
4. Discard soaking water from arame.
5. Chop arame and add to cucumbers.
6. Add all other ingredients and toss!