Stop Food Addiction
As if the S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) weren't bad enough, the awful diet is now causing deep-rooted psychological and physical issues.
Check out this great post about how to stop food addiction, specifically dealing with processed and refined sugars.
If you want to deal with your food and/or sugar addictions, a great way to start is by doing a food or juice cleanse as a "restart" button.
Answer these questions to see if you could use a cleanse or could suffer from an addiction to food:
- Do you eat when you are not hungry or when you feel low or depressed?
- Do you eat in secret or eat differently in front of others than when you’re alone?
- Do you consume inordinate amounts of food and then purge later with vomiting or laxatives to get rid of the excess?
- Are there foods that are unnecessary or harmful to you, but you eat them anyway?
- Do you feel guilty after eating?
If you answered yes to any of these or have any questions at all, please email me at Sophie@thephilosophie.com for help with healing and suggestions or contact Mr. Addiction himself through his website: allaboutaddiction.com