Down to the wire on your holiday shopping? No need to fret! We’ve lined up five thoughtful gift ideas that'll have you done with your list and kicking back with a Merry Cranberry Mojito in no time.
1. A sound bath date. Gifting a restorative sound bath is like sending someone to float on a heavenly cloud for an hour—pretty amazing. If you can, treat yourself as well and pick a date for the two of you to relax amongst the sonic waves of crystal singing bowls.
2. A gift card to a wholesome eatery. Whether it’s their favorite farm-to-table restaurant or a hot new vegan spot in town that they’ve been eyeing, treat your loved one to a meal that is as nourishing as it is delicious. It’ll likely be the gift card they use first!
3. A Philosophie gift card. Plant-based proteins, medicinal mushrooms, and other potent superfoods are a must for those who like to whip up their own smoothies, soups, and wholesome creations. Help your healthy foodie friend maintain a well-stocked pantry with a Philosophie gift card so they can supercharge everything with their favorite blends, honeys, and coconut butters!
4. A meditation app membership. Support your friend’s meditation practice with a membership to a mindfulness meditation app. For those looking to make meditation into a daily habit, Headspace serves as a “gym” for the mind and features cleverly animated video lessons to break down the obscure principles of meditation. It’s also perfect for those looking to use meditation as a tool to boost health, work performance, relationships.
5. A healthy living subscription box. The lovely aspect of giving a curated subscription box is that your gift will continue to come well after the holiday lights have come down. From Yogi Surprise to Rawbox to The Year of Wellness, there are a wealth of wellness package options to pick from that will have your loved one looking forward to the magic hour when their mail comes.
Which of these gifts would you be most excited to receive? Share with us on Twitter!