My latest ♥ of the Week takes a cult beauty fave and brings it into the kitchen!
Dip & Scoop’s fresh pressed, sustainably-sourced Culinary Argan Oil adds a lovely finishing touch to oatmeal, savory dishes, salad greens (check out my power green + broccoli salad recipe below!), and creamy desserts, while packing in antioxidants, heart-healthy fats, and 3x the amount of vitamin E in olive oil.
I’ll do as Moroccan chefs do and make this one of my pantry staples!
Power Green + Broccoli Salad with Citrus Argan Oil Dressing
Fiber and phytonutrient-rich broccoli slaw is wonderful tossed up with power greens, protein-packed clover sprouts, vitamin A-filled cherry tomatoes, and clementines bursting with vitamin C. Sprinkle in nori for a delicious crunch + heart-healthy, omega-3 fatty acids. To top off your superfood salad, drizzle on a sweet citrus argan oil dressing to add in omegas-6 and -9 and a final zing of lemon.
- 1 tablespoon Dip & Scoop Culinary argan oil
- 1 tablespoon Green Bee Manuka Honey
- sprinkle of Green Dream Superfood + Protein Powder
- squeeze of a lemon
- 1/4 cup broccoli slaw (Trader Joe’s also sells a bag of raw, shredded broccoli stalks if you’d like to save on chopping time!)
- 1/4 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mixed greens (spinach, field greens)
- 1/4 cup clover sprouts
- 1 toasted nori sheet, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 clementine, divided into wedges
Whip together the argan oil, Green Bee, Green Dream, and a squeeze of fresh lemon to make the dressing. Combine and toss with the broccoli slaw, cherry tomatoes, greens, sprouts, nori, and clementine for an energizing, sweet and citrusy powerhouse salad.