Fall Equinox Cleanse
As the seasons change, a great way to energize + revitalize your system is with a fun + gentle detox.
We have all our cleanses on sale for the next few weeks to celebrate the Fall Equinox. We are also co-hosting a challenge with Udaya.com (unlimited yoga subscription). Let's do this, as a team! Start to make plans NOW to prepare yourself for this cleanse commitment. Order your DIY cleanse on our website (we have a 5 day + 14 day avail) or the PREMADE cleanse which gets delivered to your doorstep in entirety (breakfast, lunch, dinner, two snacks, tea, cleansing pills + more!).
Wondering what to expect from our Philosophie Cleanse Programs? We've got your back. Here are some really helpful videos where I explain how to transition, what to expect + how to handle what comes up for you.
USE THE CODE: FALLCLEANSE to save 15% off ALL our cleanse programs! xoxo
Doing a detox benefits your body in so many ways, and doesn’t necessarily have to be extreme to do wonders for your system. The biggest components of a successful detox are:
- A willingness to try something new
- Conscious development of a greater awareness of your habits
- A commitment to the process
The hardest part about a detox is the mental practice. In order to be successful, you must be committed to changing your habits to make your detox accessible and enjoyable. This way, you don’t end up feeling limited or thrown off your routine. Yoga is an excellent way to develop your will power and also get comfortable with typically uncomfortable situations. We LOVE the website udaya.com -- poke around + see what you think! We will be doing a ton of fun collaborations with them over the next few months.
Some good ways to hold yourself accountable to your detox are:
- Make it public – post on social media, tell your friends, and get everyone excited and in support of your goal.
- Get a buddy – having a friend to participate in the process with you makes it a lot more fun. Also, being a motivator and leader when it comes to getting healthier is an excellent person to be, and is a great karma booster. We have GROUP CLEANSE programs -- grab 3 buddies and cleanse together to SAVE! If you want to do the premade cleanse with a friend or two, we will discount your cleanses, too! Just email us if you're interested in that.
- Put a reward in place – Have you been hoping to take a trip somewhere, take a spa day, or buy a new dress? Choose whatever it is you’ve been wanting and give it to yourself once you’ve completed the challenge. Earning it that way will help you enjoy it more, and will work to support you in your process.
Whichever way you are detoxing, there are a few habits that will help make it extra successful. These include:
- Drinking lots of pure, fresh water – it will aid in cleansing your system more efficiently, will reduce cravings, helps you sleep better, and will keep you mentally focused and alert when you might otherwise reach for sugar or caffeine.
- Planning ahead – do not leave your house without a healthy snack, juice, tea or smoothie to go to when you need it. Depriving yourself because you can’t find anything that fits your detox will stress you out and make the process a lot less enjoyable. Be prepared so that you can take care of your needs.
- Practicing mindfulness – two minutes of meditation a day will change your life. We make so many unconscious food based decisions every day. When you simply commit to it, meditation, even if you don’t feel anything, becomes a hugely positive force in your life. Start with two minutes each morning. It will aid in making rational choices, being more in touch with your feelings, and will improve your will power.
Be sure to personalize your detox to suit your own needs and lifestyle. Be gentle on yourself, and know that any conscious commitment to improving your health is a positive one. Have fun, and enjoy the journey.
USE THE CODE: FALLCLEANSE to save 15% off ALL our Philosophie cleanse programs! xoxo
Use the code: "PHILOSOPHIE" on the Udaya website to get UNLIMITED YOGA for this 30 day challenge!